What is Simply...Challenging?

In brief, Simply...Challenging is my challenge blog. Here, I'm only listing the reading (and 1 writing) challenges I am/have taken part in, as well as book lists for each. My reviews are posted at Goodreads. Yes, it seems weird, but right now, it works for me. ;)

Sunday, December 11, 2011

150+ Reading Challenge


1 January 2012 - 31 December 2012

Amy from My Overstuffed Bookshelf is upping the ante and hosting the 150+ Reading Challenge.

The goal is to read 150 or more books.  Any format is allowed (as Amy states: "as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts"), except for individual short stories or individual books in the Bible and comic books.

*****

I'm looking forward to completing this challenge - I like to push myself with my reading! ;)

As titles are read, they will be dated, a link to a review posted, and (finally, since I love to do it!) crossed out.
1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment