What is Simply...Challenging?

In brief, Simply...Challenging is my challenge blog. Here, I'm only listing the reading (and 1 writing) challenges I am/have taken part in, as well as book lists for each. My reviews are posted at Goodreads. Yes, it seems weird, but right now, it works for me. ;)

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Author Challenge


1 January 2012 - 31 December 2012

Jackie from Literary Escapism is once again hosting, for the fourth year running, the New Author Challenge.

The challenge is to try new-to-you authors, though not necessarily those that are just being published.  Though there are no restrictions on genre, only a third of the new authors can be from anthologies.  There are links to a very comprehensive listing of author websites/blogs, as well as past challenge pages for 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Participants can choose to read 15, 25 or 50 new authors. 

*****

I've decided to attempt the halfway level (25 new authors).  Though I usually love finding new authors, I do tend to read (and re-read!) favourite authors more than I should.  Here's my chance to stretch my (reading) wings! ;)

As titles are read, they will be added, dated, a link to a review posted, and (finally, since I love to do it!) crossed out.
1.  Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
2. 
3. 
4. 
5. 
6. 
7. 
8. 
9. 
10. 
11. 
12. 
13. 
14. 
15. 
16. 
17. 
18. 
19. 
20. 
21. 
22. 
23. 
24. 
25.

No comments:

Post a Comment