What is Simply...Challenging?

In brief, Simply...Challenging is my challenge blog. Here, I'm only listing the reading (and 1 writing) challenges I am/have taken part in, as well as book lists for each. My reviews are posted at Goodreads. Yes, it seems weird, but right now, it works for me. ;)

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Romance Reading Challenge (#1)


1 January 2012 - 31 December 2012

Jamie at The Eclectic Bookshelf is hosting the 2012 Romance Reading Challenge.

Any genre of romance is allowed in this challenge except for YA and erotica.  Regular books, audio and ebooks are allowed, but there are no re-reads.

There are 4 levels to choose from:
Level 1 - Read 4 Romance novels
Level 2 - Read 10 Romance novels
Level 3 - Read 14 Romance novels
Level 4 - Read 15+ Romance novels

*****

I've decided to go for the 4th level (15+) books and see how far I go!  ;)  I'm also planning to take part in at least two other romance reading challenges, but they are more specific in regards to content.  Therefore, I'm planning for this challenge to take up the slack and I'll fill it up with romances that don't fit in the other categories.

As titles are read, they will be dated, a link to a review posted, and (finally, since I love to do it!) crossed out.
1. 
2. 
3. 
4. 
5. 
6. 
7. 
8. 
9. 
10. 
11. 
12. 
13. 
14. 
15. 

No comments:

Post a Comment