What is Simply...Challenging?

In brief, Simply...Challenging is my challenge blog. Here, I'm only listing the reading (and 1 writing) challenges I am/have taken part in, as well as book lists for each. My reviews are posted at Goodreads. Yes, it seems weird, but right now, it works for me. ;)

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Romance Reading Challenge (#2)


1 January 2012 - 31 December 2012

Naida of The Bookworm is once again hosting the Romance Reading Challenge, now in it's 5th year!

The challenge is to read at least 5 romance novels.  It can be any type of romance, regardless of sub-genre, though the story does not necessarily need to end in a HEA.  All formats are acceptable and there are two linky's - one for initial sign-ups and a second for reviews.  There are also links to sites with suggestions for reading material at the sign-up post.


*****

Why have I decided to take part in yet another romance challenge? Because I plan on reading a lot more romance this year (I have to make up for last year - 2011 was such a crappy year for me in the romance reading department). I have quite a few authors I want to try out - or get back to.

As titles are read, they will be added, dated, a link to a review posted, and (finally, since I love to do it!) crossed out.
1. 
2. 
3. 
4. 
5. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you could join the challenge, happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting it yet again! I'm alreading planning a list! ;)

    ReplyDelete