What is Simply...Challenging?

In brief, Simply...Challenging is my challenge blog. Here, I'm only listing the reading (and 1 writing) challenges I am/have taken part in, as well as book lists for each. My reviews are posted at Goodreads. Yes, it seems weird, but right now, it works for me. ;)

Friday, December 16, 2011

Historical Romance Reading Challenge


1 January 2012 - 31 December 2012

Danielle at Romance Book Junkies is hosting the 2nd annual Historical Romance Reading Challenge.

The goal of this challenge is to read just 12 historical romance novels (with a montly link-up for reviews).  Paranormal, fantasy, erotica, whatever, as long as it's set in a historical period and is a romance.  There will be monthly prizes, as well as a grand prize at the end of the year.

*****

I was deliberating between this challenge and the Historical Fiction Challenge, but ultimately decided to go along with this one.  Simply put: I'm more likely to read historical romances rather than purely historical fiction.  And besides, the bookmarks are cute! ;)

As titles are read, they will be dated, a link to a review posted, and (finally, since I love to do it!) crossed out.
1.  The Care and Taming of a Rogue by Suzanne Enoch
2.  A Lady's Guide to Improper Behaviour by Suzanne Enoch
3.  Rules of an Engagement by Suzanne Enoch
4. 
5. 
6. 
7. 
8. 
9. 
10. 
11. 
12.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm stumbled across this challenge - I'm looking forward to it! ;)

    ReplyDelete