What is Simply...Challenging?

In brief, Simply...Challenging is my challenge blog. Here, I'm only listing the reading (and 1 writing) challenges I am/have taken part in, as well as book lists for each. My reviews are posted at Goodreads. Yes, it seems weird, but right now, it works for me. ;)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Death by Gaslight Reading Challenge


1 January 2012 - 31 December 2012

I'm hosting this challenge - please see the challenge post for more information about it and (if you're interested) about joining. 

Since I have two personal perpetual challenges to read Anne Perry (the Thomas (and Charlotte) Pitt R.C. and the William Monk R.C.), I won't be including these titles for this challenge.  However, I think I'll be attempting Burke and Hare, Body Snatchers (15 books), as well as the Penny Dreadfuls (non-fiction) special challenge. 

As titles are read, they will be added, dated, a link to a review posted, and (finally, since I love to do it!) crossed out.
1. 
2. 
3. 
4. 
5. 
6. 
7. 
8. 
9. 
10. 
11. 
12. 
13. 
14. 
15. 
16. 
17. 
18.
19. 
20.

No comments:

Post a Comment