What is Simply...Challenging?

In brief, Simply...Challenging is my challenge blog. Here, I'm only listing the reading (and 1 writing) challenges I am/have taken part in, as well as book lists for each. My reviews are posted at Goodreads. Yes, it seems weird, but right now, it works for me. ;)

Monday, May 16, 2011

Dewey Decimal Challenge

1 January 2011 - 31 December 2011

Jen at The Introverted Reader is hosting the Dewey Decimal Challenge.

The goal is simple - to read non-fiction.  Any kind of non-fiction, from history to poetry, from memoirs to science.

She has created four levels to choose from, including:
1.  Dilettante - read 1 non-fiction book
2.  Explorer - read 2 non-fiction books
3.  Seeker - read 3 non-fiction books
4.  Master - read 4 non-fiction books

I'm lovin' this challenge!  More non-fiction - yay!  I'm so a Master! ;)

Titles will be stroked out as they are read (or replaced as needed).
1.  Beyond Heaving Bosoms by Sarah Wendall and Candy Tan
2.  Shaking the Family Tree by Buzzy Jackson
3.  Casanova Was a Book Lover by John Maxwell Hamilton
4.  The Poisoner's Handbook by Deborah Blum

No comments:

Post a Comment