What is Simply...Challenging?

In brief, Simply...Challenging is my challenge blog. Here, I'm only listing the reading (and 1 writing) challenges I am/have taken part in, as well as book lists for each. My reviews are posted at Goodreads. Yes, it seems weird, but right now, it works for me. ;)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Doctor Reading Challenge - Reviews


1 January 2012 - 31 December 2012

Link your reviews for The Doctor Reading Challenge in the comments below and I'll add them to the list.  Details and the initial sign-up post is available here.

I can't wait to see what everyone else is reading (and, you know, find more books for my ever-growing pile of TBRs ;)

Thanks for participating!
Jenn

Reviews:

1.  Doctor Who, vol. 1: Fugitive by Alan Lee; ill. by Al Davison and Matthew Dow Smith (Jenn @ Simply...Challenging)
2.  Chicks Dig Time Lords: a Celebration of Doctor Who by the Women Who Love It edited by Lynne M. Thomas and Tara O'Shea (Jenn @ Simply...Challenging)
3.  You're next!

No comments:

Post a Comment