|17 January 2011 - 31 December 2011|
The Broke and the Bookish is hosting the Non-Fiction Challenge (which is kind of self-explanatory).
There are three levels to choose from, including:
1. Master of Trivial Pursuit (1-3 books from different categories - see below)
2. Apply For Who Wants To Be a Millionaire (4-6 books from different categories - see below)
3. Future Jeopardy Champion (7-9 books from different categories - see below).
The categories to choose from include:
1. Culture (different cultures, religions and/or foreign lands)
2. Art (art-related - painters, musicians, architecture, photography, dance, literature, film, etc.)
3. Food (food memoirs, industry, lifestyle)
4. Medical (memoirs, illness/disease, etc.)
5. Travel (travelogues, memoirs, guides, etc.)
6. Memoir/Biography (self-explanatory)
7. Money (finances, economics, history of money, financial improvements, etc.)
8. Science/Nature (memoirs, history, etc.)
9. History (events, biographies, etc.)
I love non-fiction! So, of course, I'm going to be a Future Jeopardy Champion ;) I do read a lot of nf, but it's usually from the history (which, mind you, covers a lot of these categories anyway) section, so I'll be broadening my scope with this challenge!
Titles will be stroked out as they are read (or replaced as needed).