What is Simply...Challenging?

In brief, Simply...Challenging is my challenge blog. Here, I'm only listing the reading (and 1 writing) challenges I am/have taken part in, as well as book lists for each. My reviews are posted at Goodreads. Yes, it seems weird, but right now, it works for me. ;)

Monday, May 23, 2011

Fantasy Reading Challenge

1 January 2011 - 31 December 2011

Darlyn of Darlyn and Books is the new host of the Fantasy Reading Challenge, where the goal is to read fantasy fiction!

There are 4 levels to choose from, including:
1.  Curious - read 3 fantasy novels
2.  Fascinated - read 6 fantasy novels
3.  Addicted - read 12 fantasy novels
4.  Obsessed - read 20 fantasy novels

I was going to aim for Fascinated (6 books) - I regularly read a lot of fantasy, but I've recently slacked off (and been reading a lot more non-fiction and mystery) - so I think I'll only be attempting Curious (3 books).

Titles will be stroked out as they are read (or replaced as needed).
1.  Calling on Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
2.  Alcatraz Versus the Knights of Crystallia by Brandon Sanderson
3.  Alcatraz Versus the Shattered Lens by Brandon Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment