What is Simply...Challenging?

In brief, Simply...Challenging is my challenge blog. Here, I'm only listing the reading (and 1 writing) challenges I am/have taken part in, as well as book lists for each. My reviews are posted at Goodreads. Yes, it seems weird, but right now, it works for me. ;)

Monday, May 23, 2011

Series Challenge

1 January 2011 - 31 December 2011
Kathrin from Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic is hosting season 5 of the Series Challenge.

The goal is to read at least 3 books in a series in which you have already been reading.  With this challenge, you should finish up a series (for a series which has ended) or be up to date with a series (for one which is still ongoing). 

While there are a few series in which I've read and fell behind (I love series books - but I usually read someone intently for a year or more and then quit them for an equal amount of time, thus falling behind...), at the moment I have two series in which I'd like to get updated...

Titles will be stroked out as they are read (or replaced as needed).
Natsuki Takaya's Fruits Basket manga series:
1.  Volume 20
2.  Volume 21
3.  Volume 22
4.  Volume 23
*I re-read the entire series up to this point, so I can finally finish it! Yay! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment