What is Simply...Challenging?

In brief, Simply...Challenging is my challenge blog. Here, I'm only listing the reading (and 1 writing) challenges I am/have taken part in, as well as book lists for each. My reviews are posted at Goodreads. Yes, it seems weird, but right now, it works for me. ;)

Monday, May 23, 2011

Manga Challenge

1 January 2011 - 31 December 2011

Rhinoa (of Rhinoa's Ramblings) is once again hosting the Manga Challenge.

The goal is simple - read at least 6 manga throughout the year.

I think I can do that! ;)  I want to catch-up on the Fullmetal Alchemist (written and illustrated by Hiromu Arakawa) series, though since I can't remember where I left off (may have been volume 20?), I may end up reading the whole series again!

Titles will be stroked out as they are read (or replaced as needed).
1.  King of Hell by Ra In-Soo and Kim Jae-Hwan (vol. 1)
2.  Fullmetal Alchemist by Hiromu Arakawa (vol. 1)
3.  Fullmetal Alchemist by Hiromu Arakawa (vol. 2)
4.  Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya (vol. 1)
5.  Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya (vol. 2)
6.  Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya (vol. 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment