What is Simply...Challenging?

In brief, Simply...Challenging is my challenge blog. Here, I'm only listing the reading (and 1 writing) challenges I am/have taken part in, as well as book lists for each. My reviews are posted at Goodreads. Yes, it seems weird, but right now, it works for me. ;)

Monday, May 23, 2011

Reading Challenge Addict... Challenge!

1 January 2011 - 31 December 2011

Cheryl (from CMash Loves to Read) and Gina (from Hott Books) have challenged the challengers...are you a Reading Challenge Addict!?

Like any good challenge, there are (4) levels:
1.  Easy as Pie - 1-5 challenges entered and completed
2.  On the Roof - 6-10 challenges entered and completed
3.  In Flight - 11-15 challenges entered and completed
4.  Out of This World - 16+ challenges entered and completed

I think I'm Out of This World ... ;)  (With 18 challenges for 2011, I think I'm tagging along with Doctor Who! ;)

Below is the list of my challenges for 2011, along with the number of books I'm suppose to be reading to fulfill each.  This list does not include challenges that last beyond 31 December 2011 nor does it include perpetual challenges, since they both go beyond the scope of the Reading Challenge Addict Challenge.  When completed (cough cough), the challenge will be crossed off.  Wish me luck!

Currently, I've completed 16 challenges!

1.  Books to Movie Challenge (2 books/2 films)
2.  Cozy Mystery Challenge (6 books)
3.  Jane Austen Challenge (4 books)
** Though I re-read two favourites, I still failed this challenge.
4.  Valley of the Kings Reading Challenge (6 books)
5.  Non-Fiction Challenge (9 books)
6.  Read to Me Picture Book Challenge (200 books)
7.  Dewey Decimal Challenge (4 books)
8.  Historical Fiction Reading Challenge (2 books)
9.  Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge (5 books)
10.  Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge (100 books)
11.  The Reichenbach Falls Challenge (60 stories)
12.  Fantasy Reading Challenge (3 books)
13.  100+ Reading Challenge (100 books)
14.  Graphic Novels Challenge (20 books)
15.  1st in a Series Challenge (6 books)
16.  2nds Challenge (6 books)
17.  Series Challenge (4 books)
18.  Manga Challenge (6 books)

No comments:

Post a Comment