What is Simply...Challenging?

In brief, Simply...Challenging is my challenge blog. Here, I'm only listing the reading (and 1 writing) challenges I am/have taken part in, as well as book lists for each. My reviews are posted at Goodreads. Yes, it seems weird, but right now, it works for me. ;)

Monday, May 16, 2011

2nds Challenge

1 January 2011 - 31 December 2011

Katy from A Few More Pages is hosting the Seconds Challenge - this is your chance to read a second book from a newly discovered (or give an author a second chance) author.  It could also be the second in a series...

There are four levels to choose from, including:
1.  Just a Spoonful - read 3 books
2.  A Few More Bites - read 6 books
3.  A Full Plate - read 12 books
4.  All You Can Eat - read 20 books

While I'm going for the full plate with the sister challenge, I'm going to start off with only A Few More Bites for the second helping.  I'll probably read mostly "second in a series" books, but I might happen across a few "second-chances"...

Titles will be stroked out as they are read (or replaced as needed).
1.  Amulet: the Stonekeeper's Curse by Kazu Kibuishi
2.  Meet Me in Horrorwood by Geronimo Stilton
3.  Muddle Earth Too by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell
4.  The Basilisk's Lair by R. L. LaFevers
5.  Searching For Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
6.  Alcatraz Versus the Scrivener's Bones by Brandon Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment